|Customer Service Assistant|
|Date Posted:||20 April 2017|
Customer Service Assistant
Our client is a rapidly growing company, manufacturing and distributing medical devices and consumables throughout the UK, with global operations. We are recruiting a Customer Service Assistant in a full time permanent position on their behalf. The position is to start in June at the latest and interviews will ideally take place as soon as possible.
You will benefit from a wealth of induction training and ongoing support plus the opportunity to join the company at an exciting time of growth.
The Customer Service Assistant duties will include:
The successful applicant should possess the following qualities:
· Background in Customer Service, (office/telephone based) or office based account management work. This is not a callcentre.
· Proven communication skills both verbally & written
· Proven IT skills and a minimum of 3 GCSEs inc. Maths & English)
· Sage 200 experience (not essential but desirable)
· Excellent attention to detail
· Flexible to business needsAbility to work in a team as part of a fast paced environment
The company offers a range of benefits and potential career progression, working from their offices easily accessible from Selby, Goole, Sherburn, Tadcaster and York.
Hours of work will be: 37.5 hours per week between Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.00
Salary: £17,000 per annum
Benefits: Private Healthcare contribution & Contributory Pension Scheme plus Free parking and full induction training provided with ongoing support.
PLEASE APPLY BY CALLING 01757 212020 OR EMAILING A CV TO INFO@ABBEYPERSONNEL.COM
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|